Builders: We have been building the frame for our robot. We have also been figuring out where everything will go.
Business: We decided prices for the candles and bath-bombs and prepared them for selling. We made tags and mesh bags.
Design: We have been working on our designs for the winch and pivot. We have been drawing designs and making small models.
Programers: We started writing the code for our robot.
Design: The Design team has been doing the measurements and been coming up with ways to make the robot efficient and not too big or small.
Builders: The builders have continued to make the robot, and have started to make the set pieces.
Business: The business team has been coming up with more ideas for fundraising, and in February will hopefully begin to be selling "Casey's Doughnut and/or Pizza cards. (More info to be announced later.) We also began making the bath-bombs, and candles.
Builders: The Building Team started and finished build the drive train.
Designers: The design team started to brainstorming ideas for the robot and then figure out all of the dimensions needed to have the robot function how we want it, but not break any rules.
Business: The business team began brainstorming on some new fundraising ideas. We came up with making homemade candles, soap and bath-bombs to sell. At the end of the week, T-shirts started being designed.